I have developed commercial collaborations with 47 organizations in Australia and overseas to develop research activities, including:
- 21 (46%) universities or research institutions,
- 6 (16%) industrials,
- 11 (24%) care providers,
- 6 (13%) sport institutions, and
- 3 (5%) other (e.g., Queensland Health)
A total of 14 (28%) organizations appeared as “an industry partner”
in a grant following a cash and in-kind contribution to the proposal.
These collaborations involved more than 100 collaborators
- Over 80 professionals working in a wide range of occupations (i.e., biomechanists, classifier, clinicians, coaches, educators, engineers, physiotherapists, prosthetists, sport administrators, statisticians, surgeons, technicians, health administrators, policy makers), and
- Over 20 postgraduate students (i.e., 5 postdoctoral fellows, 6 Master students, 11 PhD students).